2013 Saturday Sampler “ Jewels of the Southwest” kicks off this Saturday. You can pick up your first block beginning this Saturday, the 5th of January. If you still have not decided that you want to participate in Saturday Sampler.
GOOD NEWS! You have until the last day in January to sign up and begin!! We are offering TWO demos this year, one at 9 am and one at 1 pm. You have to complete and present your finished block by 3 pm on Saturday to get the next one FREE.
As always, the Finishing Kit is $ 10.00 per month and you will want that beautiful center medallion, so don’t miss signing up for this years’ finishing kit!
Saturday Sampler Rules have changed a little bit.
- You pay $7.00 for your first block.
- Return 1 month later with the block completed shown to a Quilts Ole’ employee and receive your next months’ block FREE.
- YOU have to come in yourself! NOT your husband, sister, daughter or best friend. If they come in with your finished block they will have to pay $7.00 to get the next month’s block.
- The Finishing Kit includes monthly blocks as well as borders and costs $10.00 each month.
- This is a 12 month program, finishing in December 2013.
- You have until 3 pm on each FIRST Saturday to bring in your completed block to receive the free block for the following month.
- If you fail to pick up your blocks for 2 months, you will AUTOMATICALLY be dropped and we will no longer cut Saturday Sampler blocks for you. If there are special circumstances, please call the shop and talk with Sandra.